Snorkeling Bay...
Kyler and Dayton..
Horsin' around :)
Today we went to Hanauma Bay and went snorkeling. The kids seen alot of different kind of fish. We went with a tour company in a POS van, so it was a blast. Our tour guide Larry was really good and told us lots of facts about Hawaii. When we got back we got ready and went to the Cheesecake Factory for my b-day dinner. It was sooo yummy :) For the rest of the day we shopped and picked up the last minute stuff we thought we HAD to have :) ALOHA!
3 comments:
You always put such cute pictures of little horse!!! I sad for you your vacations almost over!!
What a way to celebrate your birthday! The Cheesecake Factory and being in Hawaii! I love Hanauma Bay! Looks like a blast:)
I love that place. Both of em'
Post a Comment