Tuesday, February 10, 2009

HaWAii DaY 5..

Keaton & Me

The boat..

School of fish..
Kenadie & Shaylynn..

The big catch :)

Brave Pa!

Sam*Brooke*Keaton

Mersadie & Brooke..

Scuba Steve!


Today we went on a BBQ lunch cruise. They had alot of fun kayaking, snorkeling, fishing, boat slide, water trampoline, and a great BBQ with yummy pineapple :) I was sick as a dog and threw up on the side of the boat! I was dying! Kenadie and Shaylynn went on a snorkeling tour and were swarmed but fish. They were screaming :0 The boys caught fish and loved it. We even got gpa to go down the slide! Is it still raining in Mesquite? :) Aloha!

3 comments:

CANDICE said...

No. The rain has stopped of course...
That looks like so much fun. I think we were gonna do that lunch bbq cruise huh??? But decided to do the dinner cruise instead. You puked off the side of the boat dang just like the BONE-DIGGER... LOL

Linge Crew said...

Sounds like your having loads of fun (I wish we were there) I'm getting sick of the rain:( Keaton makes a great scuba steve!

Melanie said...

I WISH I WAS THERE:) I miss Hawaii. Seeing all of your pics brings back lots of memories! I love it there!