Can't believe it's this time of year again, the dreaded birthday! I used to love birthdays but now there getting alittle 'OLD'! At least I can do it with my bestfriend :) So Happy Birthday Girl!Love Ya :)
Happy Birthday!! How fun that you get to share it with your twin, sister and best friend!! You two are so cute and hilarious!! Hope you have a wonderful birthday!! How old are you??!! You don't have to answer... I wouldn't!
Happy birthday to you my dear sister!! I just want you to know I bought your little Kai a hawaii shirt to wear for when you guys come home!! It looks cute on him!!!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday!! How fun that you get to share it with your twin, sister and best friend!! You two are so cute and hilarious!! Hope you have a wonderful birthday!! How old are you??!! You don't have to answer... I wouldn't!
Happy birthday to you my dear sister!! I just want you to know I bought your little Kai a hawaii shirt to wear for when you guys come home!! It looks cute on him!!!
Happy Birthday!! Hope you have a great day!!
Happy Birthday Sista!! Its weird not to see you on our birthday:( I think its the first time thats happened. Hope you have a great day!
Hope your Birthday was a blast! Looks like you are having a great time!
Post a Comment