Sunday, February 8, 2009

HaWAii DaY 3..


Dayton & Kyler..

Keaton..

The Crew..

Waiting for the sunset..

Sunset..

Fitzgerald & Boldin

Fun!

Daytons girlfriend :)

Some Redskins..

Brian Dawkins..

Fitzgerald*Portis*Peterson*Boldin

Aloha stadium..

Eli and Peyton Manning..

Larry Fitzgerald

Sam's hero :)



The boys had a blast today at the Pro-Bowl. The got totally sunburnt, but they loved it anyway. Sam said the Philly Cheerleader was flirting with Dayton like crazy! As you can see they were really close, row 10. As for us we hung out today at the beach and shopped a little. Mersadie, Keaton, and I went to Walmart to get more snacks and drinks. We called for a taxi and got a black limo! The guy was so nice and waited for us and brought us back :) Bill went to church. We caught the sunset again tonight and thats always so pretty. Is anyone getting sick of me posting my great vacation? Aloha!









2 comments:

Melanie said...

Keep the posts coming! Yeah, I wish I was there but I love seeing all your pics and what you've been up to:)

{dawn} said...

Great pictures! I love the sunset! I asked Kaden if Keaton was back yet, and she said no. I think Taylen misses Brooke too! Tell them the kids say hi!!!