The group..
This years Homecoming was so cool! I think it was so fun:) The crowd was loud and crazy! 3 of my kids were involved in it. Dayton a senior, football center, was so awesome! It was senior night so they honored all seniors in fall sports (which was bitter sweet). I'm so proud of him and I told him he can stay home with me forever:) Kenadie a sophomore, VVHS cheerleader, was so fun to watch! She always tries to have fun with the squad and laugh and she's such a cute girl:) I'm so proud of her! Brooke a 7th grader, HMS cheerleader, got to cheer the 2nd half of the football game! She loves cheer and you can totally tell:) She puts everything she has in it. She is so tall I have to admit she would be a awesome volleyball player, but well see:) I'm so proud of her too! Next years Homecoming will be my 20 yr. class reunion:( Am I really that old?
1 comment:
I LOVED Kenadie's dress, it was my favorite of all the girls I saw!
Post a Comment