River Run Crew..
Lee's Ferry..
This weekend Sam and I went on a 1000 mile Harley ride! We loved it! We visited Lee's Ferry, Grand Canyon, Flagstaff, Sedona, Lake Havasu, Laughlin, Oatman, Kingman, Hoover Dam, and alot of other cute little towns. The first day we went 400 miles and stayed the night in Flagstaff. Second day we went 300 miles and stayed at Lake Havasu and the third day we went 300 miles and got home at 9:oo last night. We went to the Laughlin River Run on Saturday were it was motorcycle central :) I loved it and can't wait till the next adventure. The people who came are: Jim Sr and Janice Cannon, Gary, Jenn, Cody, and Jim Cannon, Donna and Bevan Reber, Bob and Jocelyn Bunker, Roger Bunker, Eugene, Gary, Jay and Coleen Tobler and Sam and I. Fun Fun:)
6 comments:
You guys are so cute!! I thought about you all weekend hoping you were having a blast!!
That looks like a rough crowd your hangin out with ;D Glad you had fun!!
WOW! 1000 miles...How does your butt feel:) It looks like a blast! Good Times!
It sounds like a ton of fun. Glad you didn't run into the hells angels:0
Fun! isn't your butt so sore :) What a great time to visit all those places! You two look like naturals!
How fun!! My mom and Ed used to do a lot of that. You look great in leather! :)
Post a Comment