Wednesday, March 11, 2009

KeAToNs FlAg FoOTbAlL GaMe..

Abe & Keaton..

Get the flag!

Go Go Go..


Coach Dalton talking to the kids..

It was Keatons flag football game last night. He had alot of fun! During the first of the game he got a bloody nose, and of course I don't have any wipies or anything! (my baby days are over) So we wiped him up with our blanket. He was so upset and his dad was right there saying, " Who did it to you?" I'm telling him that it don't matter, but as soon as Sam walked away I said, " Who did this to you?" He said nobody did. Isn't it wierd how the 'horns come out' when something like this happens? I like turn into physco mom.. I didn't hurt anybody though, I was nice :) It's not like Keaton can't hold his own ethier, Look how he towers everyone! Funny hu? Can't wait til next week. Go Broncos!

5 comments:

Melanie said...

I didn't even know Keaton was playing! I will have to come watch a game!

Dominguezfam said...

Go Tito!! You will be a good football player like your Daddy!!!

{dawn} said...

What a sweet boy! :)

Linge Crew said...

Duane was mad I didn't tell him Keaton was playing...Im sure will be there next week:) Caleb and Jarron won their game last night 40-22 they both got touchdowns fun fun fun!

danielle said...

Love that his team is the Bronco's. Matt would love to be the Bronco's. He does tower everyone, that's great. Is he the quarterback? Matt is the shortest one on his team, we hope someday he'll have a growth spert. (however you spell that :)